Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 2 of the 21 Day Challenge

Here's my journal entry for day 2. I have seen so many incredible art journal pages today. Amazing stuff, ladies! And thanks to everyone who commented on my day 1 page. It was so much fun to do! Love that "Spring Fling" kit, Rhonna! You are Amazing!


Credits: Awesome Corner Swirly by Shawna Clingerman, Fonts are Holtzshue, ChopinScript, SF-Heather, and Yummy Apology. Leaf shape from PSE3 custom shapes. Doodling by me!

There are so many things in my life that I need to change. This challenge is perfect in that it forces me to focus on one little thing until it is engrained as a habit instead of always trying to "eat the elephant in one bite." I decided that it was important for me to start on the inside. I'm concentrating on getting back in the habit of reading my scriptures daily. It seems that there is a million-and-one things to do and I keep putting it off all day. By bedtime (which tends to come late for me - that would be another great challenge) I'm too tired to focus. I need the Savior's words in my mind and in my heart all day, everyday. So here's to day 2!

Thanks Rhonna for running this challenge again. Did you have any idea that it would become this big?

18 comments:

Lita said...

here's to day 2! Isn't it a great one!!!!

Kari said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love Anne Morrow Lindbergh, too! Your pages are beautifully designed. Looking foward to visiting again.

Just Rhonda said...

Oh I LOVE it. Love your journaling on here. The colors are soooo good. Beautiful.

Gina said...

Wow, just beautiful and couldn't be more true!

Penny said...

What a wonderful challenge! I wish you luck. Your pages are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is LOVELY, Ferrill! What a wonderful way to do a challenge. Very spiritual! Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Malou

T:o)ve said...

I love your pages, they are so bright and loving :o)
Keep up this amazing work!

Kimber-Leigh said...

beautiful. love the colors. love the quote. love your challenge!

Anonymous said...

love that statement...eating the elephant in one bite! and your journal pages are breathtaking - glad we're sharing the journey!

Karin Brandin said...

I love it! Great page! Looking forward to see day 3

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, such inspiration. Absolutely right there with you in this!

Emine_Pala_Art said...

Good JOb...
I like it very much

Emine

Anonymous said...

Your pages are beautiful. What a great challenge to pursue. I thought about doing this next time.

alyssa said...

Beautiful work! LOVE the big 'how to feed the soul' in the middle. And those colors - they seem so right for your challenge! Happy & fresh & real. Love it all!

Vanessa said...

OMG...this is just simply magnificent! WOW

Anonymous said...

wow - I like this challenge, I've been racking my brain as to what sort of challenge to set myself & this will be it! (I don't really want to have to set a housework habit):-)
Lara (sorry lost my blogger settings for posts).

hdl said...

Great job!
By the way. Do You know where I can find the Holtzshue font ?
Thanks in advance