Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Day Three!

Here's day 3. I wish I had more time, but I gotta' run and fix dinner and go to a school function with my boys tonight. This is a different style for me. I played with filters (Eye Candy and Optikverve) on a old photo of tulips and a small crabapple tree from my yard. So much fun! I LOVE this quote from Gordon B. Hinckley. It is perfect for my challenge. Font is Dauphin. Thanks for looking.


So far I'm sticking to this new habit. Hope you are all doing as well on your habits!

17 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

You're using all my favourite colours !

Andrea Wiebe said...

this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. the colours are stunning and the quote is soooo awesome!

Kimber-Leigh said...

beautiful...you make it look easy!

Anonymous said...

Aweesome! .. Love the colours! and thnaks for the comments on my blog :)

Lita said...

gotta love the watercolors! I think spring is finally here with your page! Beautiful!

Sam said...

Love the photo. Great job with the filters. Isn't fun to branch out and try new things.

Good luck with your new habit!
So far so good for me.

Sam

Penny said...

Great work! This is so cool...Love the filters and how your page announces spring! Looks like you are doing well on your challenge; keep it up!

Roo said...

Wow what lovely pages. The colours are awesome. I really love how you have done the flower on day 1

Anonymous said...

hi.. wanted to thank you for the very very kind note on my blog! great pages! really nice. I love how you softened the flowers on the left and added in the stamp.. I find it fascinating that each of your pages is so completly different. I look forward to seeing what else you do :)

alyssa said...

What a cool quote. Concept of this is beautiful. Makes me think of how much I'd like to approach so many more things in my life with such a feeling of love, openness, wonder. Just gorgeous! Love your "3" stamp. :)

Grandma September said...

So beautiful!

Emine_Pala_Art said...

The Quote is so nice... I love it... today I made a page about my love for god too...

Emine

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love that quote! What a great challenge. (And by the way, I actually got a job in Springville! It takes 20 minutes because it's not right near the freeway, otherwise it would probably be a shorter commute!)

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

This is awesome. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see more. By the time we are finished with this challenge I may have to add digital scrapping to my "think outside the box" motto.

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome!

chrissyhooker said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! And I love your goal! Maybe that will be mine next time! :) You are very uplifting :) Thanks so much.

Just Rhonda said...

OH i LOVE this. I am doing this habit at the same time as my prayer. And I really loved this quote when I read it. Beautiful page. Love the flowers.