Rhonna is hosting a creativity exercise challenge so I have a reason to post to this ol' blog again. I'm a day behind on the challenge, but here is my blueprint assignment. Loved the "blueprint" and I used it for a heritage page of my Great-Grandmother. The quotes from her husband are selections from his writings in his Bible. I was named after my grandma's maiden name and supposedly (although personally I don't see it), I look like my Great-Grandma Ferrill who is pictured in this layout.Page credits:
Gorgeous oh-so-yummy background paper: Penny Springmann ("Autumn Splendor" from ScrapArtist Apprentice Competition)
Postcard: Donna B. Miller ("Letters Home" from ScrapArtist Apprentice Competition)
Awesome Flower: Shabby Miss Jenn (Shabbylicious)
Bookplate: Shabby Princess (Shabby Fall)
Lace: Alice Naylor ("Timeless Romance" from ScrapArtist Apprentice Competition)
Key and watch face: Lauren Bavin (DSP)
Tied ribbon: Atomic Cupcake
String Clasp: JennStar ("Early Morning Autumn" from ScrapArtist Apprentice Competition)
Watch face brush: DarkWaif
Fonts: Chopin Script and Castellar
Whew! That's a lot of credits! I've downloaded some of the kits from the designers competing in ScrapArtist's Apprentice Competition. There is some really fabulous talent there! I would hate to be the one to have to narrow them down. So many yummy papers and elements! I can't wait to see the next round!
4 comments:
Wow looks great, good idea this creativity challenge, having to do it daily reall makes you let go of it, I am a shocker for umming and argghhing over design placements of a LO...lol..... do you have a link to the site you refered to, Scrap Artsits Apprentice....sounds great...please :)
Jules
WOW! This just makes me feel good to look at. I love the quote about her from her loving family member. Very sweet to have preserved that bit of family history...nicely done!
WOW! It makes me feel good inside to look at this. I especially love the quote about her from her husband. He obviously loved her dearly. I love that you preserved this piece of family history...nicely done!
sorry for the double post. blogger kept deleting it so I had to keep retyping it. :o)
Post a Comment