Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen

4 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. You have such a cute family, even with the braces! Enjoy them, they grow up too fast. Mimi

Gwen said...

I love this talk by Elder Holland. And the video is amazing. I hope you had a nice Easter!
P.S. I did end up getting a camera (I'll have to fill you in on the details.)

Anonymous said...

I like your new layout and graphics. I recognize some of the flowers as yours from around the house. They are beautiful just like you. You never stop amazing me with your talents.
Love
Your Tubby Hubby

Hideaway Girl said...

Such an amazing talk!

I'm so glad you liked the desk. If I had your email address, I would just answer your questions that way, but since I don't, here goes...

I never remove old paint. If I am using latex paint (rolling or brush on) I first use a primer so the paint will stick. The advantage to using latex paint is that there are so many color options, but it takes longer. If I am using spray paint, which is what I used on the handles, all I do is remove the hardware and spray away and they are literally done in minutes. SO easy!

I LOVE this old style of furniture...It has such great character. So beware - once you finish your first project and see how awesome it turned out (& for so little money), you'll be hooked.

Natalie :)