Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Temple in Payson!


President Monson announced today that a new temple will be built in Payson. It will be only two blocks southwest of our house! I literally screamed when I brought up KSL's website and saw that it had barely been put up as the latest news. Sooooooooo exciting! Jumping up and down and goosebumps exciting! I can't believe that we will be able to walk to the temple and I should be able to see its spire(s) from my window every single day!

2 comments:

Here at home said...

Isn't it incredible. Who would have thought! I have been on cloud ever since I heard the news. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. All I can do is smile. We are truly blessed.

Heidi said...

I know, I know, I've still got goosebumps! I'm beyond excited, and I feel so blessed to be a part of the new temple. I can't stop jumping up and down. What an awesome opportunity, too, for our youth. Once in a lifetime, for sure.