Obviously, I'm not much of a blogger. So, rather than not posting anything, I'm doing a little blog meme I saw on Chris Jenkin's blog. Here's how it works. You have to use 3 words to answer each question. No more, no less.
1. Where is your cell phone?
in my purse
2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/hubby?
at his work
3. Your hair?
a little messy
4. Where is your father?
probably at work
6. Your favorite thing to do?
sleep in late
7. Your dream last night?
had no dream
8. Your favorite drink?
strawberry daquiri Sobe
9. Your dream car?
1958 corvette convertible
10. The room you’re in?
my master bedroom
12. Your fears?
not measuring up
14. Who did you hang out with last night?
my friend Lori
15. What aren’t you good at?
getting up early
16. Muffins?
I like them.
17. One of your wish list items?
Epson R1900 printer
19. The last thing you did?
carpooled to school
20. What are you wearing?
still in pajamas
22. Your pet?
Dexter and Harvey
23. Your computer?
can't live without
24. Your life?
happily somewhat boring
25. Your mood?
tired but good
26. Missing?
friends who've moved
27. What are you thinking about right now?
eating my breakfast
28. Your car?
car, truck, van
29. Your work?
stay at home
30. Your summer?
went by fast
31. Your relationship status?
married with children
32. Your favorite color(s)?
green, red, pink
33. When is the last time you laughed?
late last night
34. Last time you cried?
late last night
35. School?
glad I finished
If you've actually looked at my blog, consider yourself tagged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment