
for this concert:
July 19th is our seventeenth wedding anniversary, and yesterday Brooke bought tickets for us to go see The Police in concert that evening.
And tonight, he will more than likely bring me this:


July 19th is our seventeenth wedding anniversary, and yesterday Brooke bought tickets for us to go see The Police in concert that evening.
And tonight, he will more than likely bring me this:

5 comments:
What a WONDERFUL BLOG, darling Ferrill! Love the elegant wallpaper, endearing details and stories about your "Honey" and Harvey, Fun Facts about the real YOU, heart-warming pictures, and an EXCELLENT variety of music!! :o) Read all the way through and enjoyed every part! Good Luck with the Hinckley Challenge and Happy 40th all year!! I love you! Jami
FUn!!!! Oh, and that Cafe Rio place, what is it? Do they put crack in their food? Everyone I know just RAVES about it. It better be good, I need to try it out when I move out in May. Geeze!
Are you kidding--what a great anniversary gift! And do you know how much I LOVE Cafe Rio--you truly are a girl after my own heart!
This is such a awsome blog. You are very talented. I bet every is knocking down your door for help or advice. Such great colors and very good music. I can tell you are a girl with very good taste. Keep up the awsome work. I will be back to check it soon
I love your blog Ferrill! The pics are great, the writing is well done, and I love your background decor. I'll keep checking back.
You're great!
Love ya,
Darla
Post a Comment