Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Mom's House

I'm running around like a crazy lady getting ready for Christmas. I have pretty much all my shopping done, except a couple of stocking stuffers. Today, I finally got all my Christmas cards in the mail. Better late than never, right? I'm hosting my extended family's Christmas Eve dinner, so I'm now trying to get ready for that. I haven't taken any pictures of my Christmas decor yet, so for now I'll post some pictures of my moms house from a couple of years ago.

My mom has sunflowers all over her house, so it is only fitting that her Christmas tree have sunflowers too. She has two villages, one on her buffet, and one under the Christmas tree.




In her little front room, she decorates with teddy bears. The neighborhood kids and her grandkids all love her teddy bear tree.

3 comments:

Darla said...

That is so cool that your mom decorates with such fun themes! Love it! I'm sure your house is looking good too. Merry Christmas from snowy Chicagoland! Oh...love the picture of your boys!

Here at home said...

Merry Christmas, Ferrill. I hope you have a good one. Your mom's house looks beautiful. I'm sure yours does, too.

Gwen said...

Love, love your mom's teddy bear tree! How fun is that? Thanks again for all your help!