Monday, March 9, 2009

Anyone Else in Desperate Need of This?


In my yard it's still about six weeks away. Snow tomorrow. And the next day. *sigh*

7 comments:

Here at home said...

Yeah, I think I'm ready for that, too. Where is it, dang it!

Heidi said...

I'm soooooo ready. August was a tough month to have a baby because of cabin fever!

Amazed said...

Well, it did just stop snowing here this morning. Woo-hoo! My friend has baby iris coming up all over. They are precious! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Ferrill,
I do so enjoy reading about my kids on your Blog. You do such a good job. I love and miss all of you so very much!
MOM

Gwen said...

Uh, YES! I am in desperate need of this!! :)
What great pictures-- very professional and a nice layout, too.
Drat, it is snowing RIGHT NOW!

Haskell Family said...

Great picutres! I had to come look at spring right after shoveling the snow...It will be here soon...it will be here soon...:)

Darla said...

YES!!! I'm ready for color and flowers and grass and warmth and sunshine and BOYS OUTSIDE!!! Your yard always looks so beautiful when I come visit you in the summer, so I know you're working hard in the spring!