Monday, March 16, 2009

In the meantime...

We've had a house full of the sickies for the past week. Bry was first, and a trip to the pediatrician explained his misery with a positive strep test. Alex was next, then Caiden, and although I haven't gotten the full-blown illness, I can tell that my body is doing all it can to fight it. Poor Caiden, he has been sick at the end of every term this school year. Only Brooke has escaped this bug, which is fine, since he's already had enough misery this year.

Rather than dwell on that, I think I will give a shout-out to a couple of Etsy stores that I've purchased from recently. I love quality homemade goods! First, I bought this darling headband from here.



It is so well-made and amazingly comfortable. Plus, she's a fellow BYU alumnus. We've got to support each other, you know!!

I also bought this fabulous bracelet from here.



The picture doesn't do this gorgeous bracelet justice! The details are amazing! I love the toggle clasp, it's so unusual.

I highly recommend either of these sellers and their products. If you haven't shopped at Etsy, check it out. It's so fun to see all the creativity and hard work that goes into each seller's products.

3 comments:

Here at home said...

Those are cute. Hum. Maybe I need me a headband.
Hope you are feeling better. Just think, you'll be done with all that for a while now. We hope.

Gwen said...

Sorry you've had sick kiddos. NO FUN.
Hey, I shop on Etsy, too! I got all of the vinyl for Sarah's room from a seller on Etsy. You need to come see her room, it's finally finished!
And I'll try to post some pics on the blog, too!
Does life seem like it's been on fast forward, especially lately?
Crazy.
Take care!

Heidi said...

Hi Ferrill!! I love you but, I'm glad I didn't come to visit last week! Take care, don't let the sick bugs bite.